- An interview for The Dissenter with Ricardo Lopes.
- Virtual book launch of Lisa Bortolotti’s The Epistemic Innocence of Irrational Beliefs (University of Birmingham, 2020)
You can find a response to my comments by Lisa Bortolotti at The Brains Blog.
- “The View from Her” Aeon (2021)
Imperfect Cognitions Blog
Scientific American Mind
- ‘Is Addiction a Disease? The Current Medical Consensus About Addiction May Very Well be Wrong.’ (2017)
- ‘The Irrationality Within Us: Why We Are Not as Rational as We Think We Are and Why That Matters.’ (2016)
- ‘Mass Shooting and the Myth of the Violent Mentally Ill.’ (2018)
- ‘Whose Job Is It Anyway? Why Mental Health Professionals Need To Do More In The Fight Against Stigma.’ (2017)
- ‘On Fighting Mental Health Stigma; Why Mental Health Stigma is Neither Just About Health nor Just About the Mind.‘ (2017)
…and a mention I particularly like in Ingrid Wickelgren’s “Brilliance Often Springs from Boredom” in Scientific American.